300 Proverbs about Gives / Page 13
241. If the old dog barks, he gives counsel.
242. The good mother says not, Will you? but gives.
243. The cow gives a good pail of milk and then kicks it over.
244. He that would hang his dog gives out first that he is mad.
245. The devil gives even rich men presents.
246. God gives the milk, but not the pail.
247. A black cow also gives white milk.
248. Who gives in need, gives double.
249. Rather than an abatement of her viciousness, a witch gives birth to only female children and witchcraft multiplies.
250. One gives by tons, but takes accounts by ounces.
251. When God gives, He doesn't ask whose son a person is.
252. God forgives the sin of gluttony.
253. When love is given, love should be returned, anger gives no life.
254. What gives the child the itch has already given him the fingernails for scratching it.
255. Experience is a comb which nature gives to men when they are bald.
256. The only friendly cow is the one which gives milk.
257. The woman who gives birth to a child is like the banana tree that breaks under the weight of its fruit.
258. Young suga-cane gives no beer.
259. The barking dog gives you no power -- it gives you fear.
260. The pumpkin gives birth and the fence has the trouble.
Quotes related to Gives by Power Quotations