300 Proverbs about Gives / Page 14
261. A pipe of kif in the morning gives one more strength than a 100 camels in the courtyard.
262. Allah gives dried beans to eat to him who has no teeth left.
263. He who gives fair words feeds you with an empty spoon.
264. The empty gives the way to the full.
265. He that takes all his geir fra himself, and gives it to his bairns, it were weil ward to take a mell and knock out his hairns.
266. She that takes gifts her self, she sels; and she that gives, does nought else.
267. Sike answer as a man gives, sike will he get.
268. God gives the wheat, He doesn't bake the bread.
269. God gives nothing to those who keep their arms crossed.
270. A Christian forgives, an idiot forgets.
271. The Lord gives to he who has no teeth.
272. The Lord gives biscuits to he who has teeth.
273. The Lord gives cold according to one's clothes.
274. A bad son gives his mother a bad name.
275. He who gives a monkey as a present doesn't keep hold of its tail.
276. Mutual affection is when each gives his share.
277. God gives cookies to those without teeth.
278. A race horse gives you an advantage and wins the prize.
279. A good fire gives the cook latitude.
280. The Church never gives anything away.
Quotes related to Gives by Power Quotations