2713 Proverbs about Your / Page 2
21. Fear less, hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours.
22. When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
23. May your life be like a wildflower, growing freely in the beauty and joy of each day.
24. A bird that you set free may be caught again, but a word that escapes your lips will not return.
25. Ask questions from your heart and you will be answered from the heart.
26. Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else have your way.
27. Do not confine your children to your own learning, for they were born in another time.
28. Do not try to fight a lion if you are not one yourself.
29. Don't break your shin on a stool that is not in your way.
30. Don't throw away your old shoes until you have got new ones.
31. Dreams are wishes your heart makes.
32. Eat and drink with your relatives; do business with strangers.
33. First mend yourself, and then mend others.
34. Give away all you like, but keep your bills and your temper.
35. Go and wake up your luck.
36. If you can't bite, don't show your teeth.
37. If you dig a grave for others, you might fall into it yourself.
38. If you don't have a plan for yourself, you'll be a part of someone else's.
39. If you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.
40. If you have much, give of your wealth; if you have little, give of your heart.
Quotes related to Your by Power Quotations