2713 Proverbs about Your / Page 4
61. If you stop every time a dog barks, your road will never end.
62. Know each other as if your were brothers; negotiate deals as if you were strangers to each other.
63. Trust in God, but tie your camel.
64. A friend advises in his interest, not yours.
65. Call someone your lord and he'll sell you in the slave market.
66. Every day of your life is a page of your history.
67. Measure your guilt, then stretch your legs.
68. Only the tent pitched by your own hands will stand.
69. When a door opens not to your knock, consider your reputation.
70. You are like a tree, giving your shade to the outside.
71. Your tongue is like a horse--if you take care of it, it takes care of you; if you treat it badly, it treats you badly.
72. Don't carry all your eggs in one basket.
73. Don't hang your hat higher than you can reach.
74. Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.
75. All people are your relatives, therefore expect only trouble from them.
76. Avoid suspicion: when you're walking through your neighbor's melon patch, don't tie your shoe.
77. Beat your drum inside the house to spare the neighbors.
78. Beat your gong and sell your candles.
79. Curse your wife at evening, sleep alone at night.
80. Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
Quotes related to Your by Power Quotations