1553 Proverbs about Every / Page 2
21. Crows everywhere are equally black.
22. Despise learning and make everyone pay for your ignorance.
23. Every day cannot be a feast of lanterns.
24. Everyone pushes a falling fence.
25. Everyone rakes the fire under his own pot.
26. Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength.
27. Everyone speaks well of the bridge which carries him over.
28. Everyone stretches his legs according to the length of his coverlet.
29. From the lowly perspective of a dog's eyes, everyone looks short.
30. Garlands are not for every brow.
31. In every family's cooking pot is one black spot.
32. Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.
33. Listen to all, plucking a feather from every passing goose, but, follow no one absolutely.
34. There are two sides to every question.
35. If stupidity were a crime, half the human race would be hanged at every crossroads.
36. Underneath every bush you'll find a mud rabbit ready to bolt.
37. A peg for every hole.
38. A word once out flies everywhere.
39. After mischance every one is wise.
40. At Shrove-tide every one had need of his frying-pan.
Quotes related to Every by Power Quotations