900 Proverbs about Fool / Page 4
61. Due to the presence of fools wise people stand out.
62. Even a fool has one talent.
63. A fool is only cured by dying.
64. He who eats globefish soup is a fool; so is he who does not.
65. He who never goes is a fool; he who goes twice is also a fool.
66. If you never climb Mt. Fuji, you're a fool, and if you climb it more than once, you're a crazy fool.
67. The poor fool is a man who falls on his back and breaks his nose.
68. Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
69. Never give a sword to a fool or power to an unjust man.
70. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, prepare to die.
71. He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
72. Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself.
73. He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.
74. In shallow holes moles make fools of dragons.
75. A fool judges people by the presents they give him.
76. A fool admires himself most when he has done foolish things.
77. A fool in a hurry drinks tea with a fork.
78. A wise man will not rebuke a fool.
79. He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes; he who asks no questions stays a fool forever.
80. If a man fools me once, shame on him. If he fools me twice, shame on me.
Quotes related to Fool by Power Quotations