32 Zulu Proverbs.
1. A fault confessed is half redressed.
2. A half loaf is better than no bread.
3. A horse has four legs, yet it often falls.
4. Abundance does not spread; famine does.
5. Almost is not eaten.
6. Blessed are those who can please themselves.
7. Copying everybody else all the time, the monkey one day cut his throat.
8. Copying everyone else all the time, the monkey one day cut his throat.
9. Darkness conceals the hippopotamus.
10. Death has no modesty.
11. Do not call to a dog with a whip in your hand.
12. Do not leave your host's house throwing mud in his well.
13. Do not speak of a rhinoceros if there is no tree nearby.
14. Do not talk about a rhinoceros if there is no tree nearby.
15. Every course of water has its source.
16. Every stream has its source.
17. Follow the customs or flee the country.
18. He who hates, hates himself.
19. No dew ever competed with the sun.
20. No stake ever grew old with the bark on.