6 Zambian Proverbs about YourView All Proverbs about Your
1. When you show the moon to a child, it sees only your finger.
2. When your luck deserts you, even cold food burns.
3. Beat your wife regularly; if you don't know why, she will.
4. Jump over a log but not over your neighbor's word.
5. You can trust your brother, your father, your mother, but never your wife.
6. Your feet will take you away from home, but your stomach will always bring you back.
Proverbs about Your
Quotes related to Your by Power Quotations