10 Virgin Islander Proverbs.
1. "Come see me" and "come live with me" are two different things.
2. A new broom sweeps clean, but an old broom knows the corners.
3. An empty sack can't stand up; a full sack cannot bend.
4. If you think your bundle of dirty clothes is too heavy, try picking up your neighbor's.
5. Never pick up what you didn't put down.
6. No matter how fast moonlight runs, daylight catches up.
7. The bucket goes down the well every day -- some day it won't come up again.
8. Time is longer than a rope.
9. Willing is a good man, but Able is a better one.
10. You can lock your door from a thief, but not from a damned liar.
10 Virgin Islander Proverbs