129 Vietnamese Proverbs.
1. A bad compromise is better than a good lawsuit.
2. A clean hand wants no washing.
3. A day in prison is longer than a thousand years at large.
4. A day of travelling will bring a basketful of learning.
5. A fair face may hide a foul heart.
6. A fool may sometimes give a wise man counsel.
7. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
8. A friend when in need is a faithful friend.
9. A frog living at the bottom of the well thinks that the sky is as small as a cooking pot lid.
10. A good beginning is half the battle.
11. A good name is better than good habits.
12. A mouse in time may bite in two a cable.
13. Adversity brings wisdom.
14. After the storm the sun comes out.
15. All cats are gray in the dark.
16. An egg today is better than a chicken tomorrow.
17. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
18. As the call, so the echo.
19. Beauty is but skin-deep.
20. Beggars can't be choosers.