14 Tuareg Proverbs.
1. Better to walk without knowing where than to sit doing nothing.
2. Houses are the graves of the living.
3. In life, it is always possible to reach agreement in the end.
4. It is better to see for oneself than to be informed by a third person.
5. Luxury begins the day a man starts wearing shoes.
6. Men and women towards each other are for the eyes and the heart, and not only for the bed.
7. Salt doesn't say it's salty.
8. That which you do not need will kill you.
9. The harm done by an elephant is like that done by a storm, or by the government.
10. To him who puts a cord around his neck, God will supply someone to pull it.
11. What I wish best for myself, I wish it for my friends too.
12. When the music changes, then the rhythm of the dance must change also.
13. When the plough enters a house, so does the condition of the family become vile.
14. Where water flows freely, people live in affluence.
14 Tuareg Proverbs