15 Tswana Proverbs.
1. Eating without sharing is like swearing with your mouth.
2. Eyes can see widely: They can cross a river in full flood.
3. Famine hides under the granary.
4. He who offended forgets, but he who suffered from the offense does not.
5. If you are too smart to pay the doctor, you had better be too smart to get sick.
6. Plenty is like the mist.
7. The cripple is fair in its mother's eyes.
8. The mother is she who catches the knife by the blade.
9. The quick one may not win; the enduring one will.
10. To give away is to make provision for the future.
11. To kiss the child is to kiss the mother.
12. To travel is to see.
13. We are people because of other people.
14. What is seen is seen by all.
15. You can't keep a bull in the Kraal.
15 Tswana Proverbs