99 Tibetan Proverbs.
1. A child without education, is like a bird without wings.
2. A father deserted by a wise son is like being caught in a shower without a felt.
3. A hundred male and a hundred female qualities make a perfect human being.
4. A lie is like a jump from a high roof.
5. A nibbling rabbit can also die of overfeeding.
6. All the world's Great Journeys begin with the first step.
7. An elephant has enormous dung -- don't try to defecate like an elephant. Don't try to wipe someone else's ass if yours is unwiped.
8. Any fool can say "Ah" -- you need intelligence to say "Yes."
9. As a thing is viewed, so it appears.
10. At the bottom of patience is Heaven.
11. Beat a Chinese long enough and he will talk Tibetan.
12. Better once to see than many times to hear.
13. Better than the young man's knowledge is the old man's experience.
14. By pride one causes virtue to decline.
15. Cling not to experiences for ever-changing are they.
16. Cold hearts can find warm words.
17. Credulity breeds credulity and ends in hypocrisy.
18. Cure the illness that is not yet an illness.
19. Daughters are no better than crows.
20. Don't notice the tiny flea in the other person's hair and overlook the lumbering yak on your own nose.