88 Thai Proverbs.
1. A bald man carries a comb.
2. A centipede will not stop for a cripple.
3. A chameleon acquires gold.
4. A chicken gets a gem.
5. A chicken sees the snake's foot and a snake sees the chicken's breast.
6. A dead elephant cannot be covered by a lotus leaf.
7. A gold branch with a jade leaf.
8. A rabbit aims for the moon.
9. A rabbit is over excited.
10. A short man carry a hunchback man.
11. A single hair hides the mountain in the distance.
12. A virtuous person sleeps well.
13. Any mind.
14. At high tide the fish eat ants; at low tide the ants eat fish.
15. Bald people can always find a comb.
16. Before the nut is cooked, a sesame is burnt.
17. Beginning cruel end good.
18. Black sheep.
19. Building the fence, when the cows are all stole.
20. Catch a tiger with bare hands.