11 Texan Proverbs.
1. Always drink up stream from the herd.
2. Always ride your horse in the direction it's going.
3. Don't squat with your spurs on.
4. Don't worry about biting off more than you can chew. Your mouth is probably a whole lot bigger'n you think.
5. If you're ridin' ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it's still there.
6. It's better when people wonder why you didn't say something than why you did.
7. Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco.
8. Never squat with your spurs on.
9. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.
10. There's two theories to arguing with a man/woman. Neither one works.
11. When you throw dirt, you lose ground.
11 Texan Proverbs