14 Tanzanian Proverbs.
1. A sheep cannot bleat in two different places at the same time.
2. Do not make the dress before the child is born.
3. Do not mend your neighbor's fence before seeing to your own.
4. Even flies have ears.
5. Even the night has ears.
6. Events follow one another like the days of the week.
7. Everything has an end.
8. In the world all things are two and two.
9. Little by little, a little becomes a lot.
10. One who bathes willingly with cold water doesn't feel the cold.
11. The roaring lion kills no game.
12. The robin and the wren are God's cock and hen; the martin and the swallow are God's mate and marrow.
13. To be without a friend is to be poor indeed.
14. We start as fools and become wise through experience.
14 Tanzanian Proverbs