9 Taiwanese Proverbs.
1. A beautiful person might not have a beautiful life.
2. A husband and wife often fight intensely at one moment and then kiss intensely at the next moment.
3. Even champions make mistakes -- there is no one who doesn't.
4. Greed will cause pain.
5. If someone transports dung and does not eat it, it should not be concluded that he is an honest person.
6. It takes sweat to work on things, but it only takes saliva to criticize things.
7. Many students have become kings or queens, but no teachers have.
8. Some people prefer liquor, others prefer tofu, and some even like rotten salmon.
9. Something that looks good does not necessarily taste good.
9 Taiwanese Proverbs