14 Spanish Proverbs about MasterView All Proverbs about Master
1. A bad man's gift is like his master.
2. A good paymaster is keeper of other men's purses.
3. A good paymaster needs no security.
4. As is the master, so is his dog.
5. He who has two masters to serve must lie to one of them.
6. He who serves many masters must neglect some of them.
7. Some day Peter will command as much as his master.
8. The best feed of a horse is his master's eye.
9. The master's foot is manure for the estate.
10. What is another's always pines for its master.
11. Woe to the mule that sees not her master.
12. The eye of the master fattens the steed.
13. What is not yours always chirps for its master.
14. Servants make the worst masters.
Proverbs about Master
Quotes related to Master by Power Quotations