10 Sicilian Proverbs about ThreeView All Proverbs about Three
1. To recognize a real friend, you have to together have eaten three bushels of salt.
2. Love, beauty and money are three things that can't be hidden.
3. There are three who have to give an accounting to God; the judges, the priests, and the godparents.
4. Who goes to the fair without money, goes with one problem and returns with three.
5. A full ear requires three good things: good time, good seeds and good hoeing.
6. Oh, oh, oh! three times I say it, who falls into poverty loses his friends.
7. Three things make a man rich: Earning and not spending, promising and not doing, buying and not selling.
8. Saints sleep three hours, merchants sleep five, ordinary people seven and the lazy sleep nine.
9. Brothers, rivers and priests are three bad neighbors.
10. There are three tasty morsels: figs, peaches, and melons.
Proverbs about Three
Quotes related to Three by Power Quotations