60 Sicilian Proverbs about MakeView All Proverbs about Make
1. A person eating must make crumbs.
2. Morning makes the day.
3. Water does harm but wine makes you sing.
4. Water and sun make work, water and wind make grain.
5. Do you want to make the mute speak? Get rid of his troubles.
6. Don't make friends with monks and soldiers.
7. Who sins and then makes amends, trusts in God.
8. April makes the flowers and the beauty, but May gets all the credit.
9. When you see many dogs at a bone, it's best to make yourself scarce.
10. Congeniality makes beauty and not beauty love.
11. Drink coffee while it's hot enough to make you swear but let the chocolate cool.
12. The hat does not make the gentleman nor the cap a lout.
13. Who makes baskets, makes some ugly and some beautiful.
14. The man makes the house and not the dowry.
15. Reins and a whip make a good horse.
16. Who makes the hundred and not the one, loses the hundred because of that one.
17. The vine always says to his uncle Frank: Make me poor and I'll make you rich.
18. Don't try to make yourself a land baron at the turn of the river.
19. Make your testimony and confessions while you're eating sausages and macaroni.
20. With friends make agreements, with relatives make contracts.
Proverbs about Make
Quotes related to Make by Power Quotations