34 Serbo Croatian Proverbs.
1. A crow doesn't pick out another crow's eyes.
2. A pan was mocking a pot because his mouth is big.
3. A pear tree cannot bear an apple.
4. A sparrow in the hand is better then a pigeon on the branch.
5. A splinter doesn't land far from the trunk.
6. An ugly girl blames the mirror.
7. Cute lamb sucks two ewes.
8. Don't plant pumpkins where they never sprouted.
9. First leap, and then say "hop".
10. God is high above, and Russia is far away.
11. Grandma gave a dinar to dance, and two to stop.
12. If one saws pumpkins with the devil, they will bash onto one's head.
13. Iron is worked when it's still hot.
14. Not all shiny things are golden.
15. One who gets up early is doubly lucky.
16. Quiet water wears down a mountain.
17. The early bird catches the first worm.
18. The first thing that God created was his own beard.
19. The one who can gets two.
20. There is no fire without smoke.