15 Scanian Proverbs.
1. A scanian is only swedish during the icehockey world championships.
2. A youngster can ask further than an aged has been.
3. After the meal, one has to be still and shut the eyes for a while in the gloom.
4. Dead man is hard to wake.
5. Eat and take belly, because tomorrow the assistant of the executioner will come to take the skin.
6. I'll come again, said the woman who got caught in wing of the windmill.
7. It's too late to rise early when you wake eleven o'clock.
8. Out of all cookery, the coffee laced with schnapps is the best.
9. She would be a nice girl if she didn't have her head.
10. Tasty food, plenty of food, food in the right time - and peace at mealtimes.
11. The food is half the provisions, the rest is herring and potatoes.
12. The goose is too small for two but too big for one.
13. The mare of the smith and the children of the shoemaker, allways goes barefooted.
14. The medicine that cures the tailor can kill the shoemaker.
15. You shouldn't eat valium before going out.
15 Scanian Proverbs