11 Russian Proverbs about WorkView All Proverbs about Work
1. If the devil catch a man idle he'll set him at work.
2. You cannot pull a fish out of the pond without work.
3. If everyone were a gentleman, who would make the mills work?
4. One never tires working for oneself.
5. Work makes you into a hunchback and then rich.
6. Work is afraid of a skilled worker.
7. If you feel an urge to work, take a nap, and it will pass.
8. Work is unlike wolf; it won't run to the woods.
9. It is a bad workman that has a bad saw.
10. The end is the crown of any work.
11. A person never gets tired working for himself.
Proverbs about Work
Quotes related to Work by Power Quotations