7 Russian Proverbs about WinterView All Proverbs about Winter
1. 'Tis a hard winter when one wolf eats another.
2. A man without a wife is like a man in winter without a fur cap.
3. It is never winter in the land of hope.
4. You have summer and you have winter -- why, then, be in a hurry?
5. In the kingdom of hope, there is no winter.
6. The first snow does not mean winter, nor the first love marriage.
7. In the land of hope, there is never any winter.
Proverbs about Winter
Quotes related to Winter by Power Quotations