10 Russian Proverbs about TurnAll Russian Proverbs | Proverbs about Turn
1. The tongue always returns to the sore tooth.
2. An empty mill will turn without the wind.
3. As soon as your cart is turned over, everyone rushes to give you advice.
4. Better to turn back than to lose your way.
5. No matter how much you feed a wolf, he will always return to the forest.
6. Pray for revenge, and God will turn a deaf ear.
7. Law is like a shaft of a cart, it points wherever you turn it to.
8. Went to get wool, but returned bald.
9. The first blin always turns out lumpy.
10. The crow flew over the sea but returned still a crow.
Proverbs about Turn
Quotes related to Turn by Power Quotations