7 Russian Proverbs about SomethingAll Russian Proverbs | Proverbs about Something
1. Where something is thin, that's where it tears.
2. You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.
3. You don't get something for nothing.
4. An old loan repaid is like finding something new.
5. No money is taken for just looking at somebody or something.
6. If you are going to do something carelessly, it is better to give it up entirely.
7. Something well cared for lasts two centuries.
Proverbs about Something
Quotes related to Something by Power Quotations