16 Russian Proverbs about MakesView All Proverbs about Makes
1. Law is a flag and gold is the wind that makes it wave.
2. Eternity makes room for a salty cucumber.
3. The thief makes perhaps one mistake; those he stole from made a hundred.
4. What makes you happy, makes you rich.
5. Work makes you into a hunchback and then rich.
6. Time makes the best healer.
7. Even an old lady makes mistakes.
8. It makes chicken laugh.
9. He makes the bed soft, yet it's hard to sleep on.
10. Only he who does nothing makes no mistakes.
11. Makes the bed soft, yet hard to sleep.
12. Lenin's truth makes great strides all around the world.
13. A drop from every mug makes for a house for the barmaid.
14. An empty barrel makes the greatest sound.
15. Love makes the owl seem prettier than a white falcon.
16. The empty vessel makes the greatest sound.
Proverbs about Makes
Quotes related to Makes by Power Quotations