10 Russian Proverbs about LoseAll Russian Proverbs | Proverbs about Lose
1. A fly cannot enter a closed mouth.
2. Give your children too much freedom and you lose your own.
3. A fool is not afraid to lose his mind.
4. Better to turn back than to lose your way.
5. Close to the Tsar, close to death.
6. Water never loses its way.
7. With seven nurses the child loses its eye.
8. Further from the eye - closer to the heart.
9. A fly will not get into a closed mouth.
10. A fly will not come into a closed mouth.
Proverbs about Lose
Quotes related to Lose by Power Quotations