29 Russian Proverbs about IntoView All Proverbs about Into
1. Don't put new wine into old bottles.
2. Not everything is a mermaid that dives into the water.
3. The scythe ran into a stone.
4. A girl never grows into a lady.
5. Giving gifts to the rich is like pouring water into the sea.
6. If you throw nettles into your neighbors garden you will find them growing in your own.
7. Once you have fallen into the water, you're not scared of water any more.
8. The sythe ran into a stone.
9. The wife is twice precious only; when led into the house, and when taken out.
10. They come into the courtroom in a suit and leave with no trousers.
11. What comes out of one mouth goes into a hundred others.
12. Work makes you into a hunchback and then rich.
13. If you called yourself a milk-mushroom — get into the basket!.
14. Do not spit into a well—it may be useful to drink water.
15. Don't dig a hole for someone else, as you will fall into it yourself.
16. You may call me even a pot, just don't put me into the oven.
17. Call a pot, just don't put into the oven.
18. The sun will shine into our yard too.
19. One would like to eat fish, but would not like to get into the water.
20. A fly will not get into a closed mouth.
Proverbs about Into
Quotes related to Into by Power Quotations