11 Russian Proverbs about HundredAll Russian Proverbs | Proverbs about Hundred
1. A mile walk with a friend has only one hundred steps.
2. A jug that has been mended lasts two hundred years.
3. If you don't have a hundred rubles, make sure you have a hundred friends.
4. If you want to be a hundred you must start young.
5. One road for the fugitive and a hundred for the pursuer.
6. The thief makes perhaps one mistake; those he stole from made a hundred.
7. What comes out of one mouth goes into a hundred others.
8. It's better to see once than hear a hundred times.
9. Two communists lead three hundred unaffiliated.
10. A fool may throw into a well a stone which a hundred wise men cannot pull out.
11. A mile walked with a friend has only one hundred steps.
Proverbs about Hundred
Quotes related to Hundred by Power Quotations