12 Russian Proverbs about HouseView All Proverbs about House
1. Don't buy the house; buy the neighborhood.
2. Don't buy the house, buy the neighborhood.
3. Don't praise your furnace when the house is cold.
4. Many who have gold in the house are looking for copper outside.
5. Men who watch their fortune grow find their houses too small.
6. The hearth in our house is warmer than our neighbor's.
7. The wife is twice precious only; when led into the house, and when taken out.
8. A drop from every mug makes for a house for the barmaid.
9. Many people who have gold in the house are looking for copper outside.
10. One rotten beam can make a whole house collapse.
11. Don't drive a Binya into the woods if he has found his way to your house.
12. A good laugh is sunshine in a house.
Proverbs about House
Quotes related to House by Power Quotations