22 Russian Proverbs about GiveAll Russian Proverbs | Proverbs about Give
1. Give your children too much freedom and you lose your own.
2. God does not give to the cow that butts.
3. Having given your word, be strong; not having done it, try not to promise.
4. If everyone gives one thread, the poor man will have a shirt.
5. Tell God the truth, but give the judge money.
6. The offender never forgives.
7. As soon as your cart is turned over, everyone rushes to give you advice.
8. Forgiveness is a pillar of justice.
9. Give a naked man a piece of cloth and he will say it is too thick.
10. God doesn't give more beards than soap.
11. Poverty is a sin that the rich never forgive.
12. Tell God the truth, but give money to the judge.
13. The moon gives us light but no heat.
14. There are two kinds of Chinese: those who give wine and those who drink it.
15. You must chop down the tree that gives too much or too little shade.
16. God does not give horns to a cow that likes to gore.
17. God gives to those who wake up early.
18. God gives to those who get up early.
19. If you are going to do something carelessly, it is better to give it up entirely.
20. Small children give you headache; big children give you heartache.
Proverbs about Give
Quotes related to Give by Power Quotations