6 Russian Proverbs about GetsAll Russian Proverbs | Proverbs about Gets
1. He who doesn't risk never gets to drink champagne.
2. If the thunder is not loud, the peasant forgets to cross himself.
3. When he mounts his horse he forgets God; when he dismounts, he forgets his horse.
4. It is easier for the horse when a woman gets off the cart.
5. A person never gets tired working for himself.
6. Pull out the beak and the tail gets stuck, pull out the tail and the beak gets stuck.
Proverbs about Gets
Quotes related to Gets by Power Quotations