21 Russian Proverbs about FriendAll Russian Proverbs | Proverbs about Friend
1. A mile walk with a friend has only one hundred steps.
2. An enemy will agree, but a friend will argue.
3. I need not fear my enemies because the most they can do is attack me. I need not fear my friends because the most they can do is betray me. But I have much to fear from people who are indifferent.
4. Tell me who's your friend and I'll tell you who you are.
5. A friendly word is like a spring day.
6. A thousand friends are few; one enemy is too many.
7. Ice in spring is treacherous; new friendships are seldom sure.
8. If you don't have a hundred rubles, make sure you have a hundred friends.
9. Make a friend of the wolf, but keep your axe ready.
10. One who seeks no friends is his own enemy.
11. To keep a new friend, never break with the old.
12. A goose doesn't befriend a pig.
13. Friendship is friendship, but keep our tobacco apart.
14. You get to really know your friend when trouble comes.
15. An old friend is better than two new ones.
16. Know friend when trouble.
17. One does not regret giving one's own ear-ring to one's dear friend.
18. Friendship is one thing and tobacco is another.
19. Tell me who your friends are and i'll tell you who you are.
20. A mile walked with a friend has only one hundred steps.
Proverbs about Friend
Quotes related to Friend by Power Quotations