18 Russian Proverbs about FishAll Russian Proverbs | Proverbs about Fish
1. He can cheat a fish of its skin.
2. One fisherman recognizes another from afar.
3. The fish always stinks from the head downwards.
4. You cannot pull a fish out of the pond without work.
5. As long as the fish swims in the water, don't light up the grill.
6. Fishermen recognize each other from far away.
7. In the lake of lies there are many dead fish.
8. Who owns the bank owns the fish.
9. Even pulling a fish out of the pond requires some effort.
10. On a fishing lull, even a crayfish is fish.
11. Mute as a fish.
12. Neither fish nor meat.
13. A fisherman can recognize another fisherman from afar.
14. Any fish is good if it is on the hook.
15. One fisherman sees another from afar.
16. One would like to eat fish, but would not like to get into the water.
17. One fisherman knows another from afar.
18. If you didn't catch anything when fishing, then a crab is a fish.
Proverbs about Fish
Quotes related to Fish by Power Quotations