8 Russian Proverbs about EverythingAll Russian Proverbs | Proverbs about Everything
1. Not everything is a mermaid that dives into the water.
2. Everything tastes bitter to him with gall in his mouth.
3. When gold speaks, everything else is silent.
4. You get used to everything -- even hell.
5. A hammer breaks glass, but also forms steel. Everything cannot be hung on one nail.
6. Everything is funny as long as it happens to someone else.
7. You can't do everything at once.
8. You cannot hang everything on a single peg.
Proverbs about Everything
Quotes related to Everything by Power Quotations