41 Russian Proverbs about EveryView All Proverbs about Every
1. A lonely person is at home everywhere.
2. Even a blind pig finds an acorn every once in awhile.
3. Every peasant is proud of the pond in his village because from it he measures the sea.
4. Every road has two directions.
5. Every sandpiper praises his own swamp.
6. Every seed knows its time.
7. If everyone gives one thread, the poor man will have a shirt.
8. Let everyone pick his own nose.
9. Not everyone who has a cowl on is a monk.
10. Not everything is a mermaid that dives into the water.
11. After all, every man is the son of a woman.
12. As soon as your cart is turned over, everyone rushes to give you advice.
13. Every day is a messenger of God.
14. Everything tastes bitter to him with gall in his mouth.
15. If everyone were a gentleman, who would make the mills work?
16. If God listened to every shepherd's curse, our sheep would all be dead.
17. If the fool has a hunchback no one remarks about it; if a wise man has a boil everybody talks about it.
18. In Russia every day is of thirty hours.
19. It is easier to bear a child once a year than to shave every day.
20. On an empty belly every burden is heavy.
Proverbs about Every
Quotes related to Every by Power Quotations