39 Russian Proverbs about EvenAll Russian Proverbs | Proverbs about Even
1. Deprive a mirror of its silver and even the czar won't see his face.
2. Even a blind pig finds an acorn every once in awhile.
3. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn sometimes.
4. If you were born lucky, even your rooster will lay eggs.
5. Take thy thoughts to bed with thee, for the morning is wiser than the evening.
6. The morning is wiser than the evening.
7. A golden handshake convinces even the most skeptical judge.
8. Death is a giant against whom even the Tsars must draw weapons.
9. Even an eagle will not fly higher than the sun.
10. Even good dogs have fleas.
11. Even in the ashes there will be a few sparks.
12. Hang a German, even if he is a good man.
13. It is unpleasant to go alone, even to be drowned.
14. One good daughter is worth seven sons.
15. Pray for revenge, and God will turn a deaf ear.
16. When Anger and Revenge get married, their daughter is called Cruelty.
17. With seven nurses the child loses its eye.
18. You get used to everything -- even hell.
19. Even pulling a fish out of the pond requires some effort.
20. For a mad dog, seven versts is not a long detour.
Proverbs about Even
Quotes related to Even by Power Quotations