23 Russian Proverbs about EarsAll Russian Proverbs | Proverbs about Ears
1. Keep your ears wider and your mouth narrower.
2. Where something is thin, that's where it tears.
3. A field in common is always ravaged by bears.
4. A jug that has been mended lasts two hundred years.
5. A wise man sees only water in the tears of a woman.
6. Ears do not grow higher than the head.
7. Good fortune wears a pretty dress but its underclothes do not bear investigation.
8. One day before you is better than ten years behind you.
9. Only chained bears dance.
10. Tears come more often from the eyes than from the heart.
11. The dog learns to swim when the water reaches his ears.
12. The tears of strangers are only water.
13. When we sing everybody hears us; when we sigh, nobody hears us.
14. Who talks little hears better.
15. Wine bears no blame -- only the drunkard.
16. Even walls may have ears.
17. They wait three years for what was promised.
18. For a drunken one a sea is knee-deep, and a puddle - ears-deep.
19. Wait three years for promised.
20. We use to live and spill tears, now we live and build happiness.
Proverbs about Ears
Quotes related to Ears by Power Quotations