6 Russian Proverbs about BirdView All Proverbs about Bird
1. The first goes as a stake, the second as a falcon, and the third as a little bird.
2. A wife should be as humble as a lamb, busy as a bee, as beautiful as a bird of paradise and faithful as a turtle dove.
3. The first [cup of vodka] goes as a stake, the second as a falcon, and the third as a little bird.
4. You know a bird from the way he flies.
5. As chicken is not a bird, woman is not a human being.
6. A bird may be known by its flight.
Proverbs about Bird
Quotes related to Bird by Power Quotations