29 Russian Proverbs about BetterAll Russian Proverbs | Proverbs about Better
1. To live is well, but to live well is better.
2. Better a dove on the plate than a woodgrouse in the mating place.
3. Better a fair pair of heels than a halter.
4. A bad peace is better than a good quarrel.
5. A wooden bed is better than a golden coffin.
6. Better a bed of wood than a bier of gold.
7. Better to turn back than to lose your way.
8. It's better to be a cripple than always sitting down.
9. It's better to be known as a rascal than a fool.
10. One day before you is better than ten years behind you.
11. There is nothing better than a rich wife and a generous mother-in-law.
12. Who talks little hears better.
13. You would do better to sit on a powder keg than on the knee of a woman.
14. Visiting is good, but home is better.
15. It's better to see once than hear a hundred times.
16. It's better to be too aware than too unaware.
17. Better late than never.
18. A titmouse in the hand is better than a crane in the sky.
19. If you enjoy riding, you better enjoy pulling the sleigh.
20. An unsolicited guest is better than a solicited one.
Proverbs about Better
Quotes related to Better by Power Quotations