8 Russian Proverbs about AnotherView All Proverbs about Another
1. One fisherman recognizes another from afar.
2. 'Tis a hard winter when one wolf eats another.
3. One stupid woman recognizes another one from a distance.
4. Nobody goes to another monastery with one's own charter.
5. A fisherman can recognize another fisherman from afar.
6. One fisherman sees another from afar.
7. Friendship is one thing and tobacco is another.
8. One fisherman knows another from afar.
Proverbs about Another
Quotes related to Another by Power Quotations