13 Portuguese Proverbs about Take.View All Proverbs about Take
1. A friend is to be taken with his faults.
2. Better is one "Take this," than two "I-will-give-you."
3. Give a little, take a little.
4. Good take heed doth surely speed.
5. If you would be happy for a week take a wife; if you would be happy for a month kill a pig; but if you would be happy all your life plant a garden.
6. No word is ill spoken, that is not ill taken.
7. The lame goat does not take a siesta.
8. The lazy servant takes eight steps to avoid one.
9. What water gives, water takes away.
10. Only people who work make mistakes.
11. Water by Saint John's takes oil and doesn't give bread.
12. It's better one 'Take this' than two 'I will give this to you'.
13. Each one takes his/her own decisions.
Proverbs about Take|
Take Quotes by Power Quotations|