11 Panamanian Proverbs.
1. A proverb is to speech what salt is to food.
2. Among the weak, the strongest is the one who doesn't forget his weakness.
3. Half of an orange tastes just as sweet as a whole one.
4. If there was not bad taste, goods would not be sold.
5. If you want no disappointments, don't indulge in illusions.
6. Speak whenever you must, hush whenever you can.
7. The leafiest tree doesn't always have the juiciest fruit.
8. The wise man affirms little and doubts much.
9. Though you possess prudence, old man, do not despise advice.
10. When the eyes see nothing, the heart feels nothing.
11. Whether the pitcher strike the stone or the stone the pitcher, the pitcher suffers.
11 Panamanian Proverbs