9 Ovambo Proverbs.
1. A parasite can not live alone.
2. Coward, strangle your fear, or else you will strangle yourself.
3. If you are not told about it, you go among people soiled.
4. Night is followed by day, famine by abundance.
5. Supposing doesn't fill the grain basket; 'if' doesn't fill the larder.
6. The bird will not fly into your arrow.
7. The person to whom things are brought does not know the length of the road.
8. There is not enough room for two elephants to sit in the same shade.
9. You cannot avoid what lies in ambush for you.
9 Ovambo Proverbs