10 Omani Proverbs.
1. Bird goes up, bird goes down.
2. Birds align with grain, but not with the stick.
3. Build with silver and cover with gold.
4. Do not leave todays homework for tomorrow.
5. Every village has certain drawbacks to it.
6. If your motive is good, a farting donkey won't harm you.
7. Live near water, and ask not about sustenance.
8. The look is is a look, but the meaning is weak.
9. What is late is great.
10. Who has a habit, will never leave it even if his finger gets cut.
10 Omani Proverbs