11 Native American Hopi Proverbs.
1. All dreams spin out from the same web.
2. Do not allow anger to poison you.
3. Don't be afraid to cry. It will free your mind of sorrowful thoughts.
4. In age, talk; in childhood, tears.
5. In death, I am born.
6. One finger cannot lift a pebble.
7. The one who tells the stories rules the world.
8. The rain falls on the just and the unjust.
9. The rainbow is a sign from Him who is in all things.
10. Wisdom comes only when you stop looking for it and start living the life the Creator intended for you.
11. You must live your life from beginning to end: Noone else can do it for you.
11 Native American Hopi Proverbs