48 Namibian Proverbs.
1. A braggart is recognized by his headgear.
2. A diamonds father is coal, yet it regards itself as upper-class.
3. A fool laughs at himself.
4. A glutton is never satisfied.
5. A man cannot undo his past. can zebras wipe away their stripes?
6. A mother is always a mother.
7. A parasite cannot live alone.
8. An heir also inherits quarrels.
9. An old monkey never forgets how to climb trees.
10. As soon as the monkey has climbed a tree, it will start abusing from its elevated position.
11. Elephants carry each other.
12. Envy and greed grow on the same stalk.
13. Even a weak lion is not bitten by a dog.
14. From little date seeds, great things are born.
15. God is in the details and so is the devil.
16. God speaks a foreign tongue.
17. Gold like the sun melts wax and hardens clay.
18. Half bread is better than nothing.
19. He who has bad breath cannot smell it.
20. I am not dead yet. i can suffer a bit more.