42 Myanmar Proverbs
1. 1 day 1 yard. Bagan won't move.
2. A child without a mother is like a fish in shallow water.
3. A genuine ruby wont sink and disappear in mud.
4. A ship-load of fish gets spoiled, because of 1 spoiled fish.
5. An unmarried woman is not honored, even if she has 10 brothers.
6. Anyone can fancy his bed as a palace.
7. Be deligent when there's time.
8. Before the bending arm straighten, or before the straighten arm bends.
9. Bone in chicken, relatives in man.
10. Calling out for mother, only when you stumble.
11. Collect the water while it rains.
12. Do use a needle in time, or you might need an axe later.
13. Don't be a sling bag.
14. Earth is the queen of beds.
15. Fidelity in a king, promise in men.
16. Fisherman near fisherman. Hunter near hunter.
17. Forgetting the cow, when going out to plough.
18. Harrow before the cow.
19. If there are too many teachers or leaders with different ideas, the follower will not do anything and learn nothing.
20. It's dress in a man, bindings in baskets' edge.