5 Miscellaneous Proverbs about FoolView All Proverbs about Fool
1. Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself.
2. A fool finds pleasure in evil conduct, but a man of understanding delights in wisdom.
3. A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions.
4. A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control.
5. A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult.
Proverbs about Fool
Quotes related to Fool by Power Quotations